Sunday, March 16, 2014

Teaser 1: Intro Text

I am nearing completion of the first draft of first article I will post here.  This isn't much but I thought I would post up a little bit of a teaser for anyone waiting for content here.  Keep in mind, this is from the original draft and will most likely see some sort of revision before being posted.

-------------------------------------

“I remember when this whole mess started up almost a year ago.  There were reports coming in on the news about a case of cannibalism or some sort of ritual murder.  At first, it was just one report and then more stories started circulating on the news. A short time later the reports started getting even weirder. 

The reports started sounding like something out of a horror movie.  People were saying that people were getting bit and then coming back to life after they died – ZOMBIES!  As I heard more of these reports I couldn't help but think it was all a bunch of bullshit.  I mean, c’mon, everybody knows the media likes to hype up these stories to get all of the idiots out there glued to the damn boob tube.  I swore it was a practical joke by some college kids that just got way out of hand.  It had to be, right?

It didn't take long for me to find out just how wrong I was about this whole situation."

To be continued....

---------------------------------------

There it is.  If it wasn't for real life commitments this whole process would be much quicker but hopefully this little teaser will go a little ways toward satisfying some curiosity out there.  I will be posting more ASAP.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment